query loader
Loading ...
 
 

Ancient Staff of DEATH (uncommon) +1

0 Review(s)
$21.99 $15.27

Description

-30% fizzle chance! +25 Death attunement +50% Death Summon effectiveness -20% Death Decay on your summons +1 Undead MASTERY +50 durability!

Qty: 

Overview

Ancient Staff of Death +1, aspiring to be a death mage? You want this. Hard to find with extra durability, who wants their staff to break down?? Check out the states below or in the picture.

Product Details

Vendor: Kaffius Wares
Product ID: V123-product-2829
Check the box if the account is bound to steam.:
Check the box if the transfer of this item requires the assitance of support.:
Price: $21.99 $15.27
You Save:

$6.72

  Not Taxable
Shipping: Free Shipping
Items in stock 1
Overall rating: 0 Review(s)
Rate this product:
Vendor:
Kaffius Wares
Total ratings:
1
Positive Feedback:
100.00%
Positive
1
Neutral
0
Negative
0
Transaction:
Packing:
Listing:
Processing:
Communication: